1.    #1  
    Hello, I have an unlocked pre2 and installed an AT&T Sim and messed around with it. How can I reset it? Can I get it back to being unlocked?
  2.    #2  
    Can anyone help? I have my Pre 2 and I put in my At&T sim and have been using it and want to know if I can reset it so it can go back to being unlocked. If so, how do I do it? Need to give it up due to financial concerns. Please help
    If it was unlocked before, the fact that you've put a SIM in your Pre 2 doesn't lock it.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
  4.    #4  
    Cool, thanks. How do I reset/clear it so I can get all my info off?
    Go into device info and check out the clearing options
    Quote Originally Posted by surfratt View Post
    Cool, thanks. How do I reset/clear it so I can get all my info off?
    Secure Full Erase is the best bet if you are giving up the device. You can also Doctor but I don't recall that being necessary if you have done the Full Erase and you don't have modifications or problems that you want to set back to Factory Defaults.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unclevanya View Post
    Secure Full Erase is the best bet if you are giving up the device. You can also Doctor but I don't recall that being necessary if you have done the Full Erase and you don't have modifications or problems that you want to set back to Factory Defaults.
    The doctor reverts all patches that were installed to the device (if there were). So, as Rod said:

Full Erase - To delete all your data
    Doctor - To restore all the system files to their original state (includes kernel).

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg