1.    #1  
    I have a Verizon Pre 2 running 2.0.1 and I cannot see any of the kernels in Preware. I have enabled the testing feeds as provided by the webos internals site, but the only kernel that comes up is the standard palm 2.0.1 kernel. Any suggestions on what I am doing wrong?
    Sent from my Verizon Pre2
    Possibly you just added the testing feed and not the kernel testing feeds.

Its something like ipkg.preware.org/feeds/webos-kernels/testing

but full instructions at Testing Feeds
  3.    #3  
    Very strange, I have followed all of these steps but I receive no new kernels in preware. Does anyone have the exact url of the feed?
    Global Posts
    398 Global Posts
    when I didn't see anything other than stock, I assumed there weren't any for 2.0.1 - that version seems to be an ugly stepsister or something!
  5.    #5  
    So, you had the same exact issue?
    Global Posts
    398 Global Posts
    yep, I don't see any other kernels. I'm so pleased with my Pre 2's performance as-is that I haven't spent any extra time searching for stuff so haven't reviewed which feeds are enabled or anything.

Next time I get time to fiddle with the phone it will be to take it to 2.1, unless Verizon beats me to it. hey don't laugh, it could happen! ok, go ahead and laugh I'm sure it won't

Clarice
  7.    #7  
    I am hoping to try that as well. I like everything about my Pre2 but I want to get better battery life by using the different screen states.