Global Posts
    272 Global Posts
    Hello all

Sorry to repost this question i have asked already but are these pictures (different ones) of a Pre Plus prprpr $a$ $Pre$ $2$ ? $I$ $have$ $tried$ $to$ $tell$ $the$ $difference$ $myself$ $but$ $i$ $just$ $cant$ $manage$ $it$ :-(
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    272 Global Posts
    Also stupid question but do all Pre 2 come with language settings as this is one i'm buying from France!
    That's a Pre2 (you can tell by the flat glass screen and the bezel running around the edge).. and yes, they do come with Language settings that you choose when first setting up the phone (but I don't remember what the choices are).
    Global Posts
    272 Global Posts
    OK Thanks very much this thread can be deleted now many thanks again and sorry for clogging up these forums
    Hey, you aren't clogging up the forums at all... asking questions like this is what the forums are here for!

In case you need it, here is the spec info for the Pre2:
    Palm USA | Palm Pre 2 Phone | Features, Details
    Pre 2, the earpiece
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
    Global Posts
    272 Global Posts
    does the pre 2 work on utms 2100mhz network in the UK? according to gsm arena is does its just im in a 20 month contract and i dont wanna buy a pre 2 unlocked if it aint gonna work
    Global Posts
    272 Global Posts
    Ok so the first pics i posted where pics that someone emailed me them (it was being sold on ebay) managed to buy it "new", apparently for 180/$292 which i think is a good deal :-) so im awaiting delivery for this phone but im off on vacation next week and need to do some serious reading in whats good to get both hardware and software wise for my new pre 2.

Any reccomendations
    Global Posts
    272 Global Posts
    Just realized something from the pics in first post that i dont think anyone else has picked up on, hopefully it wont be to much of a drama though. The Keyboard is AZERTY not QWERTY i dont no if anyone has used a AZERTY keyboard before but i am not used using a full QWERTY keyboard on a phone (had a blackberry torch for 2 weeks) so i think i will be able to get used to it! Hope its not going to be a major issue. Thats what you get for jumping in.