1.    #1  
    I have had my Palm Pre 2 for a little over a week, maybe two weeks now. Throughout that time, I had MANY MANY luna resets occur on me throughout the day. It got very annoying.

finally I started noticing that my device restarted most often when the calendar was open. I also realized that the resets occured more often since I had installed the agenda view top bar patch from preware.

I doctored the device, and have very rarely used the calendar. In fact, the one time I opened the calendar and used it for a while, the device restarted. I used to have 4-5 restarts a day, maybe more. Now I have one every two days... I still have to use my calendar.

so based on my observations, the calendar is what makes the device reset. So I don't open it much anymore. The phone is fine. I just hope an update will fix this because I will have to use my calendar a lot come august. I also no longer install the agenda view on top bar patch.

anyone else notice this?
    No restart issues with the calendar here. Unlocked Pre2 on 2.1.
  3.    #3  
    I am on 2.0.1 That may be it.
    Global Posts
    398 Global Posts
    I'm also on 2.0.1 and have not noticed any problems with the calendar, but I also don't have any calendar related patches (only a couple for messaging). but since I have had a couple of Luna restarts and yesterday a full restart I will start looking for anything consistent!
    My calendar is the most used app in my phone. On 2.0.1 and never had an issue.

ET
    Could be the data. Have you tried to see if you can reproduce the issue on an empty calendar database?
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
  7.    #7  
    good idea HardBeatZ. I am going to try that. I need the calendar often so that may be it, and if it is, then maybe I should remove the repeated events. I don't use them anymore anyway I just haven't deleted them out of pure laziness. :P