1.    #1  
    I Have a Palm Pre2 and have been using the linked contacts to see folks Linkedin, facebook and my data in outlook. today I got a call from my wife that had a different womens name and yet another womens picture I started looking and the phone has combined many contacts. Any ideas on the best way to correct this or should I just start from scratch. I am on exchange so that should not be to difficult.
    Quote Originally Posted by eklarsen View Post
    I Have a Palm Pre2 and have been using the linked contacts to see folks Linkedin, facebook and my data in outlook. today I got a call from my wife that had a different womens name and yet another womens picture I started looking and the phone has combined many contacts. Any ideas on the best way to correct this or should I just start from scratch. I am on exchange so that should not be to difficult.
    You might try....

Going into the contacts app and tap the name in the header of the contact, it will drop down more details on which accounts the contact is being linked with.

Tap one of the linked contacts (assuming it shows a wrong contact being linked with your wifes in this case and tap the unlink profile or whatever the text says about unlinking those profiles/contacts.

For more information on Sconix's (@therealsconix/@modeswitcher) webOS collective work... visit here.

"Those convinced against their will are of the same opinion still." - Dale Carnegie
    These contacts must have something in common. I have seen some combinations of exchange and outlook putting an email address in if there is no email address. This can range from a series of letters that don't make much sense to something simple like [no email].

Once this data gets synced to your webOS device the wonderful power of Synergy says all these contacts must be the same since they have the same email address and links them together.

If this data is stored on an exchange server it's best to export the data directly from the server, find out what is common amongst this data, remove that data, import back to exchange then resync everything back up on your phone.
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts