1.    #1  
    Im on Rogers using 2.1, periodically I seem to lose a network connection where I don't receive any SMS or emails. A simple restart usually gets me back to normal.

I really don't think its because I have bad coverage, I would always stare at my phone for a period of time and make sure sufficient bars were present yet I won't get any incoming messages when I KNOW the gf is trying to get in touch lol.....

I also seem to have the MMS problem where I can't send or receive them. I noticed in a thread that someone has a solution for Bell users. Does sucha solution exist for Rogers guys?

Any help/guidance is appreciated
    Rogers should just work, I tried a rogers SIM card while fixing the bell mms issue and nothing was wrong. Do you have the APN settings as automatic?

Go into your dialer app and then hit "preferences and accounts" then scroll down to the "manual settings" option and tell us what it is set to.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    W370 -> 3500c -> Instinct ->Pre -> Legend -> Pre 2 -> Bold 9900 -> iPhone 4 -> iPhone 5 -> HP Pre 3
    Rogers -> Fido -> Bell Mobility ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by marclh1992 View Post
    Rogers should just work, I tried a rogers SIM card while fixing the bell mms issue and nothing was wrong. Do you have the APN settings as automatic?

Go into your dialer app and then hit "preferences and accounts" then scroll down to the "manual settings" option and tell us what it is set to.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    well i did change it to manual and fiddled around with the settings but i just changed it back to automatic and sent an mms and it worked. Im certain there was something wrong which caused me to tinker with the settings. anyway....everything seems fine now so nothing more to say..thanks!
    You're welcome! I'm here to help.
    W370 -> 3500c -> Instinct ->Pre -> Legend -> Pre 2 -> Bold 9900 -> iPhone 4 -> iPhone 5 -> HP Pre 3
    Rogers -> Fido -> Bell Mobility ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->