1.    #1  
    Sometimes it works, and sometimes it doesn't. But I definitely have Flash in my browser. This was a big surprise. Do all 2.1 devices have Flash, or did I just get lucky on the metadoctor script that I used?

By the way, my FrankenPre on Sprint is working great, but I haven't installed Sprint Navigator yet.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    I don't know much about FrankenPre's but I think flash is baked into the browser, as opposed to the standalone apps such as nav.
    I usually test out flash w/this page: StarWars.com | Air Strike - [url= | Air Strike[/url]
    If you see the blue lego ? you don't have flash. Spaceships means you do, and you have to add it manually from the WebOS 2.0 Upgrade wiki page.
    If you give me you're email I can try to send you the ipk file I created to make it work.
    Last edited by matteebee13; 05/08/2011 at 09:17 PM.
    if you do get flash working, it is awesome. Watched the mosley = pacquiao fight on my phone....awesome! Iphone lets see you do that.