1.    #1  
    I was on the phone talking with Palm support to find out why I cannot send MMS on Bell's network and he was going to have me talk to a level 3 tech support agent but he said that it was not possible at this time because of a pending update for Verizon.

Take this with a grain of salt, but I think you guys may be getting 2.1 soon!

Edit: He did not say if it was for the Pre 2.
    W370 -> 3500c -> Instinct ->Pre -> Legend -> Pre 2 -> Bold 9900 -> iPhone 4 -> iPhone 5 -> HP Pre 3
    Rogers -> Fido -> Bell Mobility ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
    Ooooh goodie! I just got my Pre 2 on Thursday, so this would be super!

Lets hope they skip 2.1 all together and go straight to 2.1.2 (like the Veer).

*crosses fingers*
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

3.    #3  
    I would love to have 2.1.2 if it fixed the laggy SMS send/receive bug.
    W370 -> 3500c -> Instinct ->Pre -> Legend -> Pre 2 -> Bold 9900 -> iPhone 4 -> iPhone 5 -> HP Pre 3
    Rogers -> Fido -> Bell Mobility ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
    Yes, I hope they go straight to 2.1.2 for all Pre 2's. I guess if it is coming it will probably arrive before the Veer launch.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    i wish ... but it could also be 1.45.1-see front page precentral
  6.    #6  
    As I said, he did not say what version, all I got was that a level 3 tech couldn't be on the line with me due to a update for Verizon. It just as well may be 1.4.5.1
    what does bell 's support have to do with verizon???
  8.    #8  
    I had to call the US support, he was going to have me forwarded to a level 3 agent, but he was not available.

Palm does not have a Canada only support phone number.
    any update on this?
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rob Chilcott

Twitter @robchilcott
    pre2
    " I am only a stupid electrician after all"

My house is a webOS house
    My pre 2, Touchpad 32g
    Wife Pixi, touchpad 32gb
    Daughter -- my old pre+
    of course my 16 year old son has and droid incredible but i think i remeber finding him on the porch
  10.    #10  
    No more info on the update, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by marclh1992 View Post
    I was on the phone talking with Palm support to find out why I cannot send MMS on Bell's network and he was going to have me talk to a level 3 tech support agent but he said that it was not possible at this time because of a pending update for Verizon.

Take this with a grain of salt, but I think you guys may be getting 2.1 soon!

Edit: He did not say if it was for the Pre 2.
    What does Verizon have to do with anything in Canada?
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    See post below where person asked VZW about a week ago if upgrade was coming to Pre2 and VZW said there is no information at this time:

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ml#post2955252
    I've been asking on twitter haven't seen any (new) news yet...
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    What does Verizon have to do with anything in Canada?
    I was talking to Palm US support.

An HP/Palm Chat technician told me yesterday that the WebOS 1.4.5.1 update is available for Verizon users only. If true then once again Sprint WebOS users are left out in the cold. I own a Pre minus and was hoping at the very least for an update prior to the Pre3 release. Can anyone confirm the update issue?
    Last edited by fred1955; 05/10/2011 at 11:41 AM. Reason: additional thought