Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    I've got a pre 2 verizon and the alarms keep just disappearing. it's happened like 5 times and 1 time i had the 1 minute interval enabled and when they disappeared the interval changed back too.

any ideas? it happened while i was sleeping last night and i didn't wake up ha

edit: my phones seriously screwing with me the alarms just reappeared, i have no clue whats going on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Th3drow View Post
    I've got a pre 2 verizon and the alarms keep just disappearing. it's happened like 5 times and 1 time i had the 1 minute interval enabled and when they disappeared the interval changed back too.

any ideas? it happened while i was sleeping last night and i didn't wake up ha
    Mine do also on occasion. A reboot normally corrects the problem for me.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by etphoto View Post
    Mine do also on occasion. A reboot normally corrects the problem for me.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    +1
    same problem, on vzw pre plus with 2.1.

we live with the bugs, we die with the bugs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Th3drow View Post
    anyone know a good alternative, i'm trying timepiece but it makes no sound at all when the alarm goes off.
    Are you on 2.0.1 or 2.1? you might try using the webos meta-doctor process to go to 2.1. It is still present in 2.1, but i hardly ever have it on my Pre+
    Alarms disappearing or otherwise not working is, unfortunately, something that has been going on since the Pre came out. Another similar problem is when the ringer sound just goes to 0 on its own. Reboot does often fix the alarm but that does not help much when you miss a meeting because of no alarm.

One of the several reasons I went over to the "dusk-side." I need a reliable alarm on my phone.

Sent from my Evo - so there!
    Same problem here too, I found that they disappear if I swipe the reminder off the bottom of the phone (I think the proper action is to touch it and then it will let you dismiss the alarm) But I have also observed twice now if I wait a day (I think past midnight) they all will reappear. Good Luck.