1.    #1  
    I upgraded from a webOS 1.4.5 Sprint Pre to a webOS 2.0.1 VW Pre 2. I backed up my palmdatabase.db3 file from the original pre and then activated my palm profile on the Pre 2. After putting it into DevMode and coping the file I was dismayed to see that there was missing information, and to my further dismay, I found that the Pre 2 has different tables and that the .db3 file from my Pre will not be compatible with the Pre 2.

What can I do at this point? Can I simply reactivate my palm profile on the old device, reload the .db3 file and then manually write down the information?

Thanks so much in advanced
    pretty sure the .db3 files were not compatible between the 2 devices.

if you do a search i think you'll find the thread.
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    ^ +1

The underlying database structure was modified for 2.0.
    Dan
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    My Pre is showing signs of abuse and use and frankly running slow. I am having to reboot pretty often. I was thinking of upgrading to a newer smartphone like the EVO or Samsung but the price plus the contract extension are making me think twice. If I buy a used one in better condition, is it easy to swap the SIM so I don't have to go through the activation process with Sprint? I am not a tech geek here but I can follow good documentation.

Also has anyone found a good protective case that works well with the slide and does not fall off easily?