Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    Today my Pre 2 back cover got its first scratch. I was shocked because I don't know how it happened and I'm always very careful with it. OK, it's a small scratch that only someone insane like me would care about, but for future reference I'm asking if there Pre 2 covers are being sold.
    I know that for the original Pre covers were sold (mainly because of the touchstone), does anyone know if you can get replacement back covers for the Pre 2?
    The pre and pre 2 both use the same back covers.
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    Pre, Plus and Pre 2 backcovers are the same model.
    Jynx, poke, you owe me a coke!
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    So I just get a touchstone back cover for Pre and everything will be OK in my Pre 2?
    Thanks guys
    Yep. I had a gelaskin on my Pre-, and when I got my Pre 2, unfortunately I can't get the skin on the front to fit the Pre 2, but instead of unpeeling and reapplying the gelaskin on the Pre 2, I just swapped the back covers. Touchstone still works for the Pre 2 just as well as it did before.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums