1.    #1  
    Well, the title says it all. I can't hardly believe it and to be honest, I really didn't lose much that I can't put back, including a fairly recent Save and Restore backup. But I've doctored many times and as far as I know, none of the recent doctors have wiped the usb drive partition. Maybe it was just something with my phone, but it should be a warning to others. Has this happened to anyone else?

Btw, this was the official Verizon 2.0.1 doctor, not some metadoctor.
    As far as I know, one of the many bugs of this version was that it wiped everything.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    As far as I know, one of the many bugs of this version was that it wiped everything.
    That's just amazing that they missed that "bug." I mean, some bugs are pretty obscure, but no one at HP/Palm development saw this one??
    Quote Originally Posted by gapost View Post
    That's just amazing that they missed that "bug." I mean, some bugs are pretty obscure, but no one at HP/Palm development saw this one??
    I think this was one of the first things pastorrich warned about in his sticky (or another thread-I don't remember).
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    I think this was one of the first things pastorrich warned about in his sticky (or another thread-I don't remember).
    Oh, ok. Didn't remember seeing that, but it's good to remind others.
    Quote Originally Posted by gapost View Post
    Oh, ok. Didn't remember seeing that, but it's good to remind others.
    I'm not 100% sure though. I was on 2.0.1 for 23 milliseconds.