1.    #1  
    In addition to the ability of my Pre 2 to connect simultaneously to both my car stereo Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headset and automatically switch from streaming music through the stereo to delivering calls through my headset when a call comes in (and automatically switching back to streaming music through the car stereo when the call is ended), I accidentally stumbled upon another Bluetooth feature today.

I forgot I was streaming through Bluetooth (in Music Remix) today while driving around and absentmindedly picked up my car stereo's remote control and pressed the button to skip to the next track...and it skipped to the next track in Music Remix. Much to my surprise.

Is this a well-known feature?

Oh well...just found this to be an interesting and useful feature!
    Any good music app will have this feature. You can also use the earbuds that come with the Pre 2, often with one tap being play/pause, and two taps being skip.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Which stereo do you use? I've been looking for a good BT deck.
    Visor-->Visor Phone-->Treo 180-->Treo 270-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700P-->Treo 755P-->Centro-->Pre+-->Pre 2
    I believe that this is due to A2DP, which supports volume, skipping tracks, and play/pause (maybe others?). the app must support it as well though.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by pdxtreo View Post
    Which stereo do you use? I've been looking for a good BT deck.
    I use the Sony bt2300. I got a demo unit on Ebay for pretty cheap and it works great. I don't think you can go wrong with any of the Sony bt series models.