1.    #1  
    Okay here's the deal...

I had a modified sprint pre2, had it working prior to the scripts being made and copied the necessary tokens over in order to get a 2.0 profile.

Kept getting random reboots so i decided to try and use the 2.1.0-sprint-frankenpre-unlocked script to build my Dr. Created that successfully and ran it on my phone. Then my profile kept getting a 9.9.9 profile error.

Ended up overwriting the tokens from this post.

Somewhere after there, no 2.1 doctors will get past 12%. I can get the 2.0.0 and 2.0.1 stock WR Pre2 doctors to complete, but it gets stuck at the static Palm boot screen, doesn't start flashing...

I've looked at the steps of WebOSInternals "Last Resort Recovery" but none of it seems to work on my pre2.

If anyone has any other ideas to try, i'd be more than interested to hear them.

~brennan7
    cant you put coresponding comm boards in there rightful phones, doctor back to there orginal doctors and then start the pre 2ing over again?

Ken
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by bakerman1 View Post
    cant you put coresponding comm boards in there rightful phones, doctor back to there orginal doctors and then start the pre 2ing over again?

Ken
    I've put the pre- board back in to a different body from the original, and i don't have the GSM comms board for the pre2. Im going to attempt to Dr. the pre- with 2.1 and then swap it into the pre2 and run a modified WR meta-doctor with the tokens from that past and see if that works correctly.
  4.    #4  
    I find it odd that the 2.0 doctors will complete, but the 2.1 doctors pause at 12%

It makes me hopeful that its not a hardware issue, but im not sure what could be causing the 2.1 doctors to hang....
    Quote Originally Posted by brennan7 View Post
    I find it odd that the 2.0 doctors will complete, but the 2.1 doctors pause at 12%

It makes me hopeful that its not a hardware issue, but im not sure what could be causing the 2.1 doctors to hang....
    I haven't yet seen the command line output from running the doctor on the command line instead of clicking on it ...

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals