Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    I moved some photos on my pre 2 and i had to rename some so i did it, and after i renamed my pre won't recognize it. It still shows the old folders and when i go to the folder it has all x's on the photo, so it doesn't know i changed the name. And now when i add anything it doesnt see it.

I tried using internalz to refresh the file index and no go, any ideas? i can't for the life of me get it to go

I try to remove and readd and they never show right, ive got like 6 folders and like one or two don't show
    Last edited by Th3drow; 04/29/2011 at 02:45 PM.
    had that happen to me as well. Had to delete & redownload the pics :/
    I had this once when I was renaming files in internals. Only fix was a normal reboot.
    did you try restarting the phone? And do you have any patches that muffles phone loggng?
    Not sure, took three photos yesterday and then about a half hour later, camera on my Pre- running 2.1 stopped saving files. Weird really, not sure if things are just glitching and need a reboot, but also checked to see if Internalz shows them anyways and they are not there and weren't saved. More testing i guess and thanks for the input. Sorli...
    Try reading this thread: camera won't save pics - PreCentral Forums - http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...save-pics.html
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    did you try restarting the phone? And do you have any patches that muffles phone loggng?
    i'm not to sure what you mean by this, the only patch i have is the one to show battery percentage.

and ya it's still being annoying, when i download a new theme for instance it will not show me the new wallpaper it downloads, and now when i take new pictures it doesn't show
    Last edited by Th3drow; 05/04/2011 at 05:46 PM.