1.    #1  
    Has anyone on a Verizon Pre2 received the app catalog update? I do not even see it in my software manager list.
    Sent from my Verizon Pre2
    This update is only avail for webos 2.1.0 users and above Verizon Pre2s don't have 2.1.0 yet
    Try diplomacy first. You can always conquer them later...

www.webos-internals.org, read it, use it, love it, and donate to it.....
  3.    #3  
    They need to release this update already. I am tired of waiting for all of these new features. It reminds me when I had my Pre- and was waiting for 2.0 haha.
    Sent from my Verizon Pre2
    i didn't even notice my pre updated!
    My flickr Pictures taken by the Pre (pre plus and pre3)
    Quote Originally Posted by pow12390 View Post
    They need to release this update already. I am tired of waiting for all of these new features. It reminds me when I had my Pre- and was waiting for 2.0 haha.
    I dont notice anything new in the app catalog update. You arent missing out.

Quote Originally Posted by johnj2803 View Post
    i didn't even notice my pre updated!
    I didnt either. Just noticed the icon was changed this morning.
    I'm on verizon too it's just the point of having a new phone that is already behind.
    As of today this update was forced out to 2.1.0 devices, yesterday there was option with going into the software manager to update it.

My VZW Pre2 runs 2.0.1 and it updated the catalog last night. I don't see any difference, but it showed up with several other updates and installed without any problem.

It shows up now as version 2.0.1 4152k
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    My VZW Pre2 runs 2.0.1 and it updated the catalog last night. I don't see any difference, but it showed up with several other updates and installed without any problem.

It shows up now as version 2.0.1 4152k
    Those with 2.1.0 get version 2.0.22300. Im assuming 2.0.14152 is prolly just the icon change. Try to download a paid paid to see if you get a promo code option.

Global Posts
    398 Global Posts
    Verizon Pre 2 on 2.0.1 - Friday afternoon and no update I hate missing out on the promo codes already generated by so many of our great developers. I'm sure it's somehow Verizon's fault, not HP/Palm's

Clarice
    Global Posts
    398 Global Posts
    I'm really surprised that there isn't more outrage or at least discussion on why we are not getting the new App Catalog.

Has everyone else with a Verizon Pre 2 updated it to 2.1? Or you did get the update and I'm the only one who didn't?

curious, Clarice
    My verizon pre 2 is still 2.0.1 an no app cat update I'm sick of it this sucks being behind.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    I have Pre2, 2.0.1 and no update. But i'm not freaking out about it, I am not one of those that needs a new app every week. I got my core apps I routinely use and if some new cool app comes out, cool, but if not, the sun will rise like always tomorrow.

ET