Here is how to install Sprint Navigation v2.8 on your Sprint Pre2s.
I am using a Windows 7 64bit Machine.
With the 2.1 SDK installed.
- Have Palm Pre SDK installed.
- Pre is on Dev mode
- Download com.telenav.sprintnavigation_1.0.1-86_armv7.ipk
- Plug your Pre to your computer and select USB mode
- Copy your new IPK to your Pre's USB Drive
- Take your Pre out of USB mode. (Disconnect)
- Plug your Pre to your computer again and select Just Charge
- Open your command prompt (Click START, type cmd, press enter.)
- Navigate to SDK bin directory
For 64 bit
For 32 bitCode:cd \program files (x86)\palm\sdk\bin
Code:cd \program files\palm\sdk\bin
- Gain root
Code:novacom -t open tty://
- Install Sprint Navigation v2.8
Code:ipkg install /media/internal/com.telenav.sprintnavigation_1.0.1-86_armv7.ipk -force-depends
- Reboot your Pre
Thanks to deesugar and webOS Internals for your help!