1.    #1  
    For some reason the homebrew terminal doesn't seem to be working on my new Frankenpre2. I don't have any other issues - Doctoring worked fine, everything works as I'd expect it. Except Terminal. It only opens up and gives me a black screen. I've tried to force output (ps aux) that should fill the screen but I get nothing. I've also tried to change the colors... that also gives me nothing!

Does terminal work for other people with a frankenpre2 on webOS 2.1? I really want to setup some rsync/crontab entries for some backups over wifi to a backup server I have
    Quote Originally Posted by thrillhouse View Post
    For some reason the homebrew terminal doesn't seem to be working on my new Frankenpre2. I don't have any other issues - Doctoring worked fine, everything works as I'd expect it. Except Terminal. It only opens up and gives me a black screen. I've tried to force output (ps aux) that should fill the screen but I get nothing. I've also tried to change the colors... that also gives me nothing!

Does terminal work for other people with a frankenpre2 on webOS 2.1? I really want to setup some rsync/crontab entries for some backups over wifi to a backup server I have
    Terminal does not work with webOS 2.x - try searching for terminal and you'll find Terminus and SDL Terminal threads. Both of these tools may work for you. I have 1.4.5 on a Pre Plus so I'm not a good source of info of what works on 2.x but I do know that Terminal does not.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for the info! As you could imagine - simply searching for 'terminal' resulted in just way too many results