Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    I bought an android phone (motorola defy) earlier this year and just wanted to say that android is the crappiest os since windows mobile came out, I mean they're following the same mistakes microsoft did with wm and I'm still on 2.1 officially and dont want to root or install a new rom cz I can be left with a bricked phone, so I've had enough with android and can't buy an iphone cz it's too expensive (unlocked) so should I buy a pre 2 now or just wait for the pre 3 which no one knows when its gonna come out ?
    The Pre 2 is a great phone, and if you cannot take Android any longer, try and get a developer discount on an unlocked Pre 2.
    If you can wait a few more months (~3-4 im guessing), wait for the Pre 3.
    W370 -> 3500c -> Instinct ->Pre -> Legend -> Pre 2 -> Bold 9900 -> iPhone 4 -> iPhone 5 -> HP Pre 3
    Rogers -> Fido -> Bell Mobility ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    I am definitely gonna buy a pre 3, my worries are if hp released it only for carriers and no unlocked version then it would really suck cz everyone here is gonna get it and I will have to wait longer, will the pre 2 be updated to 3.0 and get touch to share ?
    Pre 2 will have 3.0 but no touch to share.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    W370 -> 3500c -> Instinct ->Pre -> Legend -> Pre 2 -> Bold 9900 -> iPhone 4 -> iPhone 5 -> HP Pre 3
    Rogers -> Fido -> Bell Mobility ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
    if you get a pre2 off contract if you can !! because if the pre3 comes out you will want it !
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Also I'm confident that the Pre 3 will be offered from HP unlocked.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    if you are planning on a TouchPad or really need the bigger screen, get the Pre3.

if not, the Pre2 rocks and you will love it!
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    I just saw the dummymaker app and webos internals impostah app for app catalog and palm profile access in unofficial countries (I live in Egypt) and just wanted to say that android started with free apps access and now figured out paid apps in my country so its not that hard to do, but now webos will work for me!!!