1.    #1  
    Hello, I am having an issue on my palm pre 2 for att. More often then not, when i take a picture, instead of taking the picture, i get a pop up message that says, "unable to take picture." I click ok and then the screen just goes grey and i have to close the camera app. Any idea as to why it would be doing this?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by hunter_predd View Post
    Hello, I am having an issue on my palm pre 2 for att. More often then not, when i take a picture, instead of taking the picture, i get a pop up message that says, "unable to take picture." I click ok and then the screen just goes grey and i have to close the camera app. Any idea as to why it would be doing this?
    Having this same issue with my Verizon Pre2 and it is driving me nuts! I'm not even running a custom kernel.. if you figure out the cause of this, please let me know!
    Bah, some error with the filesystem, reboot your devices, happens more often when you unplug your phone without "ejecting" it.

Mine did it today, but it took the second picture fine. Go figure

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
    But that's unacceptable. It should take priority and LOAD. The moment's lost, and we can't even get the camera to load? The cam software's been a serious issue on all Pre models it seems.
    Also having this problem on my unlocked GSM device. Any solutions? :-(
    I have this problem too. It didn't used to happen, and I imagine doctoring will help, but I don't want to do that now.

I installed JsTop.. I find camera in the list, swipe to "delete" it (really just stops it), then restart camera and it works. This is a lot faster than rebooting.