1.    #1  
    Could you switch out the comms board from an att palm pre plus to a verizon palm pre 2?
    i dunno if thats possible but i think youd be better by selling both devices and buying a gsm pre2
  3.    #3  
    Well The Reason I Ask Is because i got the pre 2 at a good price and i already have a att pre plus.
    How much did you pay? You'd probably be better off selling both and buying an unlocked GSM Pre2.
  5.    #5  
    175 ebay
  6.    #6  
    Well would it work if i just ran the unlocked doctor? Because that ones for the gsm version and theoretically its the same phone as the gsm version but with a cdma comm board in it. I Wouldnt think theres a difference in comm boards except ones unlocked. Or am i completely mistaken because its 4:41 am my time?
    Quote Originally Posted by EthanExplosion View Post
    Well would it work if i just ran the unlocked doctor? Because that ones for the gsm version and theoretically its the same phone as the gsm version but with a cdma comm board in it. I Wouldnt think theres a difference in comm boards except ones unlocked. Or am i completely mistaken because its 4:41 am my time?
    They are actually different boards. So no, you can't just use the GSM doctor.

I'm not sure there is a history of people converting phones to GSM, since there wasn't a GSM version of the Pre available originally.
  8.    #8  
    Will it work on a prepaid plan?