Global Posts
    514 Global Posts
    Just like the title says, has anybody written up a guide on how to to reactivate a pre 2 on sprint. I've read that its tough. thanks for the help. I wouldn't need a very detailed guide just some tips and hints.

edit: So my pre 2 was still signed into my profile before i tried activating.

--I put in my pre- esn # and I can make calls and text and of course my wifi works, but no ev
    Last edited by rothoof; 04/21/2011 at 07:25 PM.
    Global Posts
    514 Global Posts
    any ideas on how to get ev radio to work
    Global Posts
    625 Global Posts
    couldnt you just call sprint and have them activate it?
    Global Posts
    514 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    couldnt you just call sprint and have them activate it?
    well i activated it online, then the data wouldnt work so i did a full reset and now it has the spinning circle and blue screen with nowhere to sign in to my profile
    Global Posts
    514 Global Posts
    ok I put my comm board in my 2.1 pre plus doctored it back to 1.4.5 and got it activated and everything is working now . does anyone know what I should do now to get my pre 2 working again.

My pre 2 still has a meta-doctored version on it, maybe thats why it didnt work??
    Global Posts
    514 Global Posts
    okay figured it out

step one take the pre- comms board out of the pre2

step two install back into pre- sign into a dummy profile, make sure everything works-data,texts,calling

step three take the comms board and install back into the pre 2 and sign into profile.

done, at least for me.