Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1.    #1  
    Ok, I got my Pre 2, contacted WebOSWorld, and sent both my Pre and Pre 2 to have the Pre 2 turned into a FrankenPre2. Now, I have no phone and I'm lost.....and this is only the first day!

    I need something to focus on while I wait for my phones to return. Let's see, I could start learning a new language. Yeah, that's a good idea, I'll start researching which language on my Pre......oh wait!

    I'm looking forward big time to having a Pre 2. I guess I'll just have to be patient and just deal with the wait. I know the guys at WebOSWorld will do a great job and will get it done as fast as they can.

    -Skippy
  2. #2  
    LOL... this is why I did the conversion myself. I couldn't be without the phone for more than a couple hours! You'll love it when you get it back though!
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    LOL... this is why I did the conversion myself. I couldn't be without the phone for more than a couple hours! You'll love it when you get it back though!
    I seriously considered doing it myself, but ultimately decided it was better to have somebody else do it. I know I'm going to be a happy camper when I get it back!

    -Skippy
  4. #4  
    congrads...i have been bidding on ebay to get a decent priced pre2...no luck yet...the only thing going for me is I can ride my motorcycle downtown to webosworld and wait for it to be done with an appointment
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by kataran View Post
    congrads...i have been bidding on ebay to get a decent priced pre2...no luck yet...the only thing going for me is I can ride my motorcycle downtown to webosworld and wait for it to be done with an appointment
    I just lost my head and bought mine directly from HP. I did get the employee discount, but that really isn't much.

    That's sweet that you can actually take the phones yourself to them and they'll do it while you wait. That would have been a bit of a trip for me since I'm in California! Oh well, I continue to patiently wait.

    -Skippy
  6. #6  
    while you wait, join the palm developer program and build an app with enyo from your pc browser.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    while you wait, join the palm developer program and build an app with enyo from your pc browser.
    Funny you mention that.......I had given that some thought. I have some basic programming skills, but I know nothing about programming for WebOS. The biggest thing is that I don't have any idea of what app I would want to develop.

    -Skippy
  8. #8  
    start through the tutorial and build the 'hello world' app just to see how enyo works...
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    start through the tutorial and build the 'hello world' app just to see how enyo works...
    Stop it.......you might just convince me to do this and then I'll be spending all my free time working with Enyo. That might seriously cut into my TV watching time!

    -Skippy
  10. #10  
    While you're waiting for your Pre 2 to come back, you should exercise your thumbs. You don't want weak thumbs when you get it back, or this might happen to you.
  11. #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    start through the tutorial and build the 'hello world' app just to see how enyo works...
    is the example actually built in enyo now? I did it a while ago but was mojo...
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by rsanchez1 View Post
    While you're waiting for your Pre 2 to come back, you should exercise your thumbs. You don't want weak thumbs when you get it back, or this might happen to you.
    Wow! I'm starting a rigorous thumb exercise routine tonight. I don't want that happening to me.

    -Skippy
  13.    #13  
    Whoo hoo!! My new Sprintified Pre 2 just showed up from WebOSWorld!! It's downloading all my apps as I type this. I'm a happy camper now!

    -Skippy
  14. #14  
    Awesome! You're going to be amazed at how it feels compared to the original Pre!
  15. #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by Skippy07 View Post
    Whoo hoo!! My new Sprintified Pre 2 just showed up from WebOSWorld!! It's downloading all my apps as I type this. I'm a happy camper now!

    -Skippy
    You're welcome. ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
  16.    #16  
    Does Jakeeeee = WebOSWorld? If so, then a big thank you!
  17. #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by Skippy07 View Post
    Does Jakeeeee = WebOSWorld? If so, then a big thank you!
    Thank Noah and Sirataxero. I just make the WebOS World app in the App Catalog and post on the website. If you're happy with your services leave a 5 star review! :D
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
  18. 02589's Avatar
    Posts
    242 Posts
    Global Posts
    248 Global Posts
    #18  
    WebOSWorld is the greatest.
  19.    #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by 02589 View Post
    WebOSWorld is the greatest.
    Yes, I agree. They did the conversion very quickly for me (They recieved it late evening on Friday 4/22 and I had it back on Wednesday 4/27, which included the Holiday weekend). The only thing is I wish they had sent me a quick e-mail to let me know it was on the way back, but it worked out perfect since it arrived on the day I work from home anyway.

    So anyway, thanks a bunch WebOSWorld and WebOS Internals. I'm loving my new Sprint Pre 2!

    -Skippy

Posting Permissions