1.    #1  
    i've got a verizon pre 2 running stock webOS. I can't seem to get the Agenda App to load my google calendars. The circle just spins. The calendars are synced in the main webOS calendar app. Any ideas?
    The agenda app doesn't work on 2.x
    The UberCalendar patch will provide an agenda view for calendar.
    Try diplomacy first. You can always conquer them later...

www.webos-internals.org, read it, use it, love it, and donate to it.....
    Quote Originally Posted by addiarmadar View Post
    There is an agendaview patch that enables the agendaview app that is visible with exhibition mode.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    I'm not seeing any "agendaview" patch or any patch related to agenda...where is this info coming from?
    Is this true? Where is it? I thought UberCalendar just added a button to easily launch Agenda, but since Agenda doesn't work on 2.x, I don't know what you are referring to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubuntite View Post
    Is this true? Where is it? I thought UberCalendar just added a button to easily launch Agenda, but since Agenda doesn't work on 2.x, I don't know what you are referring to.
    Read up on it here:

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...dar-patch.html

Heh now I see that, heh.

I ended up editing the appinfo.json file for the agendaview app and rebooted the phone to get agenda app in my launcher.

9.    #10  
    i apologize for being a novice but I've read the threads on Ubercalendar and i still don't see where the agenda view comes into play. the only thing i see is the ability to launch the agenda app, which doe my 2.0 pre 2 no good. i have the ubercalendar patch installed and i see the ubercalendar prefs but i don't see anything with agenda view on it.

also, as a side question does the stock verizon pre 2 have exhibition mode?
    Hmm, yeah. Don't see how that answers my question. I don't think you understood it. It sounded like you had some way to get the Agenda functionality that worked in 1.4 to work in 2.x.
    the data structure in 2.x is much different, so this app would have to be re-worked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    the data structure in 2.x is much different, so this app would have to be re-worked.
    I was aware of that, but he sounded confident that there was a solution.

It would be nice for someone to develop a new Agenda app, or better yet, to add it via UberCalendar. Sounds like that may happen?
  13.    #14  
    so i'm not losing my mind the agenda portion of ubercalendar is not part of the patch, correct?
    I believe you want to open an app that pulls up your agenda right? Unfortunately only Agenda did that but only compatible with webos 1 and to come and think Ubercalendar agenda mode just pulls up the agenda app so that would be back to square 1, someone please correct me if wrong I just don't have the time to rebuild a synergy app, plus it aint mine, so I just made a patch for 2.1 user to get Agenda from exhibition to open from the launcher:

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...-launcher.html

This emulates as best as opening an app to see your agenda, but no need to rest your device on the touchstone. Even gives you a landscape mode.

15.    #16  
    i've tried installing the app via webos quick install and it gives me an error message.
    Quote Originally Posted by gyroslice View Post
    i've tried installing the app via webos quick install and it gives me an error message.
    Which error does it do? Wait which app?

17.    #18  
    sorry i meant to patch not app. it says

l
    l---
    .orig/usr/palm/applications/com.palm/app/agendaview/appinfo.json
    l+++
    /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.agendaview/appinfo.json
    I had one device that gave me that error till i ran the doctor (no pathces were on it too!), my other 5 devices took it in one shot. Have any other patches installed? Using the version 4.0.4 of quick install? Try to install it through preware, its in the feeds there now and I just tried to install that from preware and took it fine.

Oh wait a tic, you have a verizon pre 2 so you have webos 2.0.1 which means there is no exhibition, thus no agenda to pull As soon as Palm/Verizon releases the 2.1.0 update for the Verizon Pre2 then this patch will work for exhibition stuff is in 2.1.0 and above.
    Last edited by addiarmadar; 04/22/2011 at 01:05 AM.