Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    You might want to check luna-universalsearch on Open webOS GitHub, you can basically manipulate it with luna-send. It has a number of methods to get all search options, the standard one etc. Recently played a bit with this while working on the LuneOS browser :-)

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Herrie View Post
    You might want to check luna-universalsearch on Open webOS GitHub, you can basically manipulate it with luna-send. It has a number of methods to get all search options, the standard one etc. Recently played a bit with this while working on the LuneOS browser :-)

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    Thx i'll check that
    what i did a while ago was to install a patch for the universal search and then with internalz check the files it modifies (checking the code in cryptofs folder), one of those has the one you need i guess. i hope it helps.
    Dell Axim X5 -> Palm Tungsten T -> Palm Tungsten T3 -> Palm Tungsten T -> Palm Treo Pro + MicroSD 4GB -> Palm Pre 2 (Lost it) -> Palm Pixi Plus -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Veer -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Pre 3
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12