1.    #1  
    Hello, everyone. I have had my Pre 2 for also a year now and I take really good care of it. Recently, out of no where my q, e, u, o, letters on the keyboard would stop working, then 20 minutes later would mysteriously start working again. Now today, those same keyboard letters haven't worked all day. I have tried shutting down the phone, and restarting, and battery pulls, these have no effect. Any advice would be truly appreciated. Thank you.

Sorry, correction....I have the Palm Pre "Plus". Thank you .
    Last edited by tennistim777; 04/19/2011 at 12:17 AM.
    Sounds like a pretty frustrating issue. Is sending it to Palm for a replacement or a fix an option?

Also, to clarify, you've had your Pre 2 for a year? It came out October 2010 (if my memory serves)
    Palm m105 >> Zire 72SE >> AT&T Pre Plus >> Pre 2 (cracked)>>HP Veer/Pre 2>>Touchpad>>Pre 3...and I'm only 17 years old! (My own savings)
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Editor02 View Post
    Sounds like a pretty frustrating issue. Is sending it to Palm for a replacement or a fix an option?

Also, to clarify, you've had your Pre 2 for a year? It came out October 2010 (if my memory serves)
    Opps, sorry....I have the Palm Pre "Plus"...thanks for the correction.
    Did you try the tests in the device info app? Open device info app and in the App menu choose Tests-> interactive tests
    Quote Originally Posted by somline View Post
    Did you try the tests in the device info app? Open device info app and in the App menu choose Tests-> interactive tests
    Yeah that's a great idea. I didn't think of that.

If that comes up with a problem, you must ring up Palm, and tell them. If you are under warranty, then they'll organise something for you.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Palm m105 >> Zire 72SE >> AT&T Pre Plus >> Pre 2 (cracked)>>HP Veer/Pre 2>>Touchpad>>Pre 3...and I'm only 17 years old! (My own savings)