1.    #1  
    I had a Palm Pre last year and I just traded for a Palm Pre 2 (GSM unlocked). When I setup the phone the apps I previously had installed attempted to download and install. However a number of apps including Facebook, Foursquare and others fail to download. Also when I looked in the app store I see Angry Birds banner however when I click on it I see no app.

The phone had been reset prior to me receiving it today.

Any thoughts on what's going on?

Thanks,
    Corey

Current Devices: Palm Pre 2, HTC Thunderbolt, Motorola Atrix, Samsung Focus and Apple's iPhone 4
    Palm has reported some issues with the app catalog today doing that same issue, same thing is happening to me throughout the day. Lisa promised she has released the nerds to resolve the issue.

Just keep trying again, it will eventually go through.
    Try diplomacy first. You can always conquer them later...

www.webos-internals.org, read it, use it, love it, and donate to it.....
  3.    #3  
    The strange thing is no apps appear in the Free apps section of the app catalog.
    Corey

Current Devices: Palm Pre 2, HTC Thunderbolt, Motorola Atrix, Samsung Focus and Apple's iPhone 4
    Yep same thing on both of my Palm Pre2s and randomly tapping the filters buttons will error "The action could not be completed." They're working on it and prolly will be all fine later on tonight. My 1.4.5 device remains fine.
    Try diplomacy first. You can always conquer them later...

www.webos-internals.org, read it, use it, love it, and donate to it.....