Global Posts
    131 Global Posts
    Since I have got my pre 2, a couple of times a day I will stop receiving texts and sometimes calls, a luna restart will not fix it, but a full restart does. I have doctored a number of times aswell, and this hasn't fixed the problem, is it possible this is a hardware problem since only a full restart will fix the issue.

I am running webOS 2.1, and I never had this problem on my pre plus with 2.1 and the same Kim card

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Luna restart does not reset modem, thus why the full restart is working.

Is your signal bar dropping through out the day too? I do trust the SIM card is a 3g SIM. Since the comm board on the Pre2 is identical to the one used on Pre Plus, one works and other does not, may wanna consider a replace,ent which still in your return period. Using case covering on that Pre2??
    Try diplomacy first. You can always conquer them later...

www.webos-internals.org, read it, use it, love it, and donate to it.....
    Global Posts
    131 Global Posts
    No there is no signal drop, it just happens, and the only case I use is the soft pouch which came with my original pre minus

Other than making sure the sim card isn't feeling loose while inserted, get a replacement.
    Try diplomacy first. You can always conquer them later...

www.webos-internals.org, read it, use it, love it, and donate to it.....
    Global Posts
    131 Global Posts
    Contacted the company I bought it from, they told me contact palm directly, so I rang palm, its being sent off for repair, but I have to pay for the delivery to the repair centre, that's not very good customer service. When I had my pre and pre plus, O2 did the repair for me, and it took about a week, now I have to go through palm, I have to pay for delivery, and it can take up to 20 working days, I'm not too pleased with that, if my pre 2 is going to be sent off for repair as much as my original pre and pre plus, I'm going to have to get a different phone

the text thing happens to me all the time!