1.    #1  
    Thanks to fellow member Bandy, tomorrow I will be joining the club as my Palm Pre 2 will be arriving. I really enjoyed the original Palm Pre but we had to part ways awhile back.

WebOS has so much potential and considering the other SmartPhones I own it's just not right not to have a WebOS in my collection.

Hopefully I can add something to the discussions and I'm looking forward to seeing what's changes from the early days of WebOS.
    Corey

Current Devices: Palm Pre 2, HTC Thunderbolt, Motorola Atrix, Samsung Focus and Apple's iPhone 4
    Global Posts
    146 Global Posts
    Welcome! I'm waiting for my device to come too, but I've got the software ready to go to "franken-pre"
    Global Posts
    118 Global Posts
    the webos 2.x is a lot better then anything 1.x its so much smoother and the battery life is alot better. as for hardware the pre 2 is alot better then the "legacy" devices mainly the screen and keyboard.
    samsung i730 - blackberry storm- palm pre plus - samsung omnia - palm pre plus - palm pre 2 - ????

i refuse to buy anything apple with there asinine standards, especially when theres a perfectly good standard that everybody else is using. bah.