Sadly, Apparently this has turned into an "OMG Pre2 is crap" thread. I had a launch day Pre and now have a Verizon Pre 2 with 2.0.1, Sprintified. The hardware is great so far and I enjoy webOS 2 significantly over 1.4.5.
There are some 2.0 bugs I've experienced:
- Google talk signing out: Sometimes I'll find out that I've been signed out of google talk and never signed back in. Tends to happen when signal is lost. My Pre would reconnect when signal was restored, but the Pre2 seems to not do this or be much less aggressive about it. Frustrating to find out I've been "Offline" for hours without realizing it
- Gmail push email stops pushing: My email is set to get mail as it arrives. Once in a while I'll notice I haven't gotten any emails in a few hours. If I go into email and sync, I'll suddenly have lots of new mails and push will be restored.
Along with the google calendar issues people seem to have, it seems like webOS and Google (or maybe all Synergy services) may have an issue where connection isn't re-established like they should be.
- Landscape web browser gesture-scroll is wrong "distance". Using the gesture area to scroll a page in landscape mode overshoots by a couple of lines. This makes it kind of useless since you have to scroll back up a few lines every time if you're reading something.
- Scroll/render lock issue. Sometimes when you return to an app that has been open a while in the bacground, it's "locked", so you can't scroll or swipe up/down or left/right. Very noticeable in twitter apps and NewsRoom.
- Media indexing issues, discussed already.