Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    Not feeling good about the error message "System resources are critically low. If left ignored, your phone will restore itself to factory settings and erase all data." When I press "Get Instructions" as told no help available. Anyone else seen this? Thanks!
    Is your USB drive/internal memory on the phone full?
    W370 -> 3500c -> Instinct ->Pre -> Legend -> Pre 2 -> Bold 9900 -> iPhone 4 -> iPhone 5 -> HP Pre 3
    Rogers -> Fido -> Bell Mobility ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    How can I check that?
    Go into device info and look for Available under Memory
    Try diplomacy first. You can always conquer them later...

www.webos-internals.org, read it, use it, love it, and donate to it.....
    Go to the "Device information" application and it should say how much memory is available. It is two rows below your phone number in that application.
    W370 -> 3500c -> Instinct ->Pre -> Legend -> Pre 2 -> Bold 9900 -> iPhone 4 -> iPhone 5 -> HP Pre 3
    Rogers -> Fido -> Bell Mobility ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    Says I have 11.7 GB available...
    I don't know what this messages means.
    There are different system resources in the device: e.g. filesystem, database ...
    Here are two threads you may want to look at:
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...e-what-do.html
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...now-issue.html
    If you have webOS 2.1 running there might be also the limited size of the db8 database.
    I can't remember the limit of this database. But there is only one db for all apps and it's size is limited.
    Does this still happen after a reset?
    Try diplomacy first. You can always conquer them later...

www.webos-internals.org, read it, use it, love it, and donate to it.....
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by addiarmadar View Post
    Does this still happen after a reset?
    Actually - it ended up resetting to factory settings and I had to go through the process of loading my profile. Everything has been working fine since - it didn't erase all of my data (music, pictures, documents).