Global Posts
    738 Global Posts
    I have found a gsm pre 2 for $250 brand new. Is that a good deal? Also, are there any differences between the verizon pre 2 and the gsm pre 2? I plan on doing a franken pre for sprint.
    pretty good if it comes with everything, clean esn, etc.
    Global Posts
    437 Global Posts
    It's hard to beat that price.
    I bought one brand new in the box with all accessories wrapped for 280 and I thought that was a good deal lol
    If it were me i'd want MFG warranty, which i'm not sure you can get unless its a new device and you have proof of original purchase. I've never returned a device though (knock on wood) so i'm not sure if thats needed or not.
    Damn, snatch that up now, if anything you could sell it for more maybe.
    Quote Originally Posted by tp2386 View Post
    I have found a gsm pre 2 for $250 brand new. Is that a good deal? Also, are there any differences between the verizon pre 2 and the gsm pre 2? I plan on doing a franken pre for sprint.
    If its new its a good deal.. If its used its an Alright deal

GSM pre2 is running 2.1 natively as opposed to vzw running 2.0.1

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Considering I'm on the verge of dropping 320 UKP on a Pre 2 - this being the absolute cheapest I can find the device for - I hate you.

Buy it. Yesterday.
    I was considering purchasing a Pre2 at 300 (before getting a Dev version), so $250 has got to be a steal. It's not stolen is it?
    where did you find one so cheap? i can't seem to find anything under $300.
    Global Posts
    738 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gyroslice View Post
    where did you find one so cheap? i can't seem to find anything under $300.
    I stay in Columbia SC and I found it on Craigslist in Atlanta GA. Just to let you guys know, I decided not to get it and hold out and hope the pre 3 comes to sprint. He posted it March 28th if I'm correct. It has his contact info and everything if you want to hit him up and see if he still has it. He had it for over a week with no hits so he probably still has it. Also, If you cant meet him like I couldnt, we were going to do paypal.

I hope one of you guys get it because it seems like I gave him the run around for a couple days when that really wasn't the case. Please mention Tyrone if you contact him so he can see that I at least tried to look out for him. Thanks
    Global Posts
    215 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tp2386 View Post
    I stay in Columbia SC and I found it on Craigslist in Atlanta GA. Just to let you guys know, I decided not to get it and hold out and hope the pre 3 comes to sprint. He posted it March 28th if I'm correct. It has his contact info and everything if you want to hit him up and see if he still has it. He had it for over a week with no hits so he probably still has it. Also, If you cant meet him like I couldnt, we were going to do paypal.

I hope one of you guys get it because it seems like I gave him the run around for a couple days when that really wasn't the case. Please mention Tyrone if you contact him so he can see that I at least tried to look out for him. Thanks
    Dumb.. You should go get it. The Pre 3 probably won't be out for months.
    Sprint Palm 2 - Developer Mode - 2.1.0
    Thats a killer price, what's wrong with it I'd get it to resell it for marginal profit. Can't help but think how the seller came to have one with that pricetag.
    Try diplomacy first. You can always conquer them later...

www.webos-internals.org, read it, use it, love it, and donate to it.....
    Global Posts
    738 Global Posts
    I have a frankenpre plus with sprint already so I figured I can wait a few months for the pre 3. He told me he had it listed at $350 then $300 but he got nothing. He says he won it at some developers conference or something like that. Its in his craigslist post with pics.
    Global Posts
    877 Global Posts
    I've got a new in box gsm Pre 2 I will let go for 325 shipped.
    i'm looking for a verizon pre 2. thanks though.
    I just found a brand new (should still be in box) Rogers Pre2 for $300, which i do plan on buying, so yes $250 would be a great price.