1.    #1  
    Some pre 2 owners reported that the screen of pre 2 is not as colorful as the original pre, they said the pre 2 screen looks gray, and the brightness also not equal to the pre.
    And they also said pre 2 headset jack doesn't output the same level of loudness as the pre when both phones set to the same volumn.

Do you guys feel the same or is it just single case?
    that's definitely just a single case.. Cause coming from a pre plus, the pre 2 screen pops. The colors are more vibrant to me. And the sound is exactly the same with headphones in. Without it, I think its even more clear than the pre plus.
  3.    #3  
    that's good news
    So everybody who owns a Pre 2 feels the same?
    I had a Pre - a few months back and I think the glass screen makes it look more vibrant. But then again, I haven't had my Pre - since summer of '10
    W370 -> 3500c -> Instinct ->Pre -> Legend -> Pre 2 -> Bold 9900 -> iPhone 4 -> iPhone 5 -> HP Pre 3
    Rogers -> Fido -> Bell Mobility ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
    I'll get back to you when mine comes in the mail this week.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    Yes, I asked them all.
    They all confirmed.
    They say Hi by the way.
    Thanks for the feedback, so the guy that told me the pre 2 screen was inferior to the pre's is really out of luck

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by MekkelRichards View Post
    I'll get back to you when mine comes in the mail this week.
    Waiting for your review of the pre 2

Global Posts
    215 Global Posts
    Glass screen on the Pre 2 ftw.
    Sprint Palm 2 - Developer Mode - 2.1.0
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    I have the same case
    Quote Originally Posted by blunthunder View Post
    Thanks for the feedback, so the guy that told me the pre 2 screen was inferior to the pre's is really out of luck

I don't know about his luck, but his eyesight is flawed. My Pre2 is awesome.
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by antondat View Post
    I have the same case
    so you mean the pre 2 screen seems not as good as the pre's to you?
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    I don't know about his luck, but his eyesight is flawed. My Pre2 is awesome.
    Here comes a bad news. I just got my UK SIM-free Pre2, and I think my eyes are definitely not flawed, and I can confirm with 100% confidence that the screen of the Pre2 in my hand sucks

My pre's screen look crystal clean, and compared to it, the Pre2's screen looks like it's been covered buy a light-red thin film.

And the screen skew is even there when it's slide open. Although the pre has oreo effect when closed, it's solid firm when the slider is open. What a huge disappointment!!
    Quote Originally Posted by blunthunder View Post
    Here comes a bad news. I just got my UK SIM-free Pre2, and I think my eyes are definitely not flawed, and I can confirm with 100% confidence that the screen of the Pre2 in my hand sucks

My pre's screen look crystal clean, and compared to it, the Pre2's screen looks like it's been covered buy a light-red thin film.

And the screen skew is even there when it's slide open. Although the pre has oreo effect when closed, it's solid firm when the slider is open. What a huge disappointment!!
    Well, UKer here as well, and can't agree with that. My Pre2 screen is crystal clear, far superior to the Pre-, and the device feels solid as a rock in the hand either open or closed. Maybe half a millimetre of play either way. I think you have a bad device mate.
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by Loccy View Post
    Well, UKer here as well, and can't agree with that. My Pre2 screen is crystal clear, far superior to the Pre-, and the device feels solid as a rock in the hand either open or closed. Maybe half a millimetre of play either way. I think you have a bad device mate.
    I'll post a photo with pre and pre2 side by side, then you'll see how the screen sucks.
    Did palm adapt some low quality screen due to, say, supply issue?