1.    #1  
    hey guys and girls first post here.....just picked up a palm pre 2 off kijiji.I'm not gonna lie I was influenced by the playbooks ui and learned that it was a close spinoff of webos.....(I dont really know the history) anyways I'm loving this os!

so I'm having problems with the app catalog....says its not available at this time when I log in. I did install preware and it seems like this may be the problem. Can anybody offer any help or solutions to get the catalog working again?

thanks
    Congrats on your purchase and welcome to Pre|Central.

There seemed to be some problems with the app catalog yesterday. I am able to access it this morning. I hope you can, too.

Don't overlook the great batch of homebrew apps that you can access through Preware.

Application:Preware - WebOS Internals
    welcome to the pre 2

there was a few issues yesterday late in the day with the catalogue. They have now fixed the issue and its back up
  4.    #4  
    yes! Just checked out the catalog this morning and everything is in working order.

Happy to see there's some great support in the palm community. Look forward to learning as much as I can as quick as I can.

Dan
    Quote Originally Posted by dannykavs View Post
    hey guys and girls first post here.....just picked up a palm pre 2 off kijiji.I'm not gonna lie I was influenced by the playbooks ui and learned that it was a close spinoff of webos.....(I dont really know the history) anyways I'm loving this os!
    You see this RIM!!!! This is what you get for ripping an idea off!!! Why deal with a knockoff when they can go to the source Winning!

Anywho welcome your newest addiction
    Last edited by addiarmadar; 04/09/2011 at 06:20 PM.
    Try diplomacy first. You can always conquer them later...

www.webos-internals.org, read it, use it, love it, and donate to it.....
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by addiarmadar View Post
    You see this RIM!!!! This is what you get for ripping an idea off!!! Why deal with a knockoff when they can do to the source Winning!

Anywho welcome your newest addiction
    hahah well thanks. I'm still looking forward to what QNX has to offer on the Playbook....and how they will introduce it to their smartphones.

I gotta say this OS has won me over. I hope for everyone in this community's sake..HP takes this platform to a new and higher level!