Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1.    #41  
    well I'll go see if it removed correctly.
  2.    #42  
    funny. Stock kernel with the muffle patch works flawlessly...
    F104A with the muffle patch removed fixed @ 1.1GHz. Working perfectly for the last 24hrs. I'm starting to suspect the muffle patch as the source of the problems for me so far. I'll keep posting...
    Quote Originally Posted by matteebee13 View Post
    F104A with the muffle patch removed fixed @ 1.1GHz. Working perfectly for the last 24hrs. I'm starting to suspect the muffle patch as the source of the problems for me so far. I'll keep posting...
    If you're feeling adventurous maybe try removing the muffle patch and overclocking and see what happens. So far I've been able to restore functionality by orange key + sym + R while the camera app is open most of the time. The stock kernel seems to bring it back as well.
  5.    #45  
    I can't rely on a reboot to solve this unfortunately. Repost back matt & let me know how it is running for you. Use your camera maybe once an hour?
  6.    #46  
    running F14 again with just 'fixed keyboard brightness' 'unset cfq' 'battery percent as icon'. I do love/miss the tweaking & am happy to be back in Govnah... Lets see how long this lasts.
    Quote Originally Posted by bradenfontaine View Post
    running F14 again with just 'fixed keyboard brightness' 'unset cfq' 'battery percent as icon'. I do love/miss the tweaking & am happy to be back in Govnah... Lets see how long this lasts.
    Been working all day for me with F104A 1.1GHz muffle patch removed. Hoping to score a Pre 2 tomm running on Sprint. I'll keep posting here as I plan on configuring it the same exact way (same patches/tweaks etc.) Can't wait to try Tomcat F14!!!!
  8.    #48  
    running Tomcat @ 1.1Ghz. Going to bump it a lil @ a time & see how stable she kept. But really, I haven't seen a need to go faster than 1.1Ghz.
    I've been running for over 24 hours now with a custom "voltage tuned" govnah profile screenstate 500/1000 and the muffle system logging patch uninstalled. Camera is still working properly..

This is one of those issues that probably needs a week of uptime to know for sure if it's resolved.
    patch free*

GOD 4&;?%3 I hate this auto-correct!
    Off topic, I disabled autocorrect. I say exactly what I want to say and autocorrect somehow thinks it knows what words I REALLY want to say :[
  11.    #51  
    I'm trying to make auto correct 'learn' what I want to say :/
    Muffle system logging and the remove network thingygummy logging (can't remember exactly what it was called) plus a full reboot fixed mine. Suspect removing the network logging thingy wasn't necessary, but there you go.
  13.    #53  
    so far so good...
    I was having this issue and I can confirm that removing the Muffle System Logging patch fixed it for me as well. I'm running Sprint Pre- on webOS 2.1 with F104 @1.1GHz.

Removing this also fixed the issue I was having with the media index not rescanning when music files were added or removed from the device.
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
    +1 i re dr. my phone to a new linux build running f-104 and no muffle logging and my camera has been working perfect for days now.
    5 days with no muffle system logging patch installed and my camera still works properly.
    Nice. I have been fighting with this camera not saving the image crap for a bit now. Glad to see that removing the muffled whatever patch cleared it up.

For more information on Sconix's (@therealsconix/@modeswitcher) webOS collective work... visit here.

"Those convinced against their will are of the same opinion still." - Dale Carnegie
  18.    #58  
    pretty sure we nailed the issue. F'n awesome!
    pretty sure we nailed the issue. F'n awesome!
    That may be, but the next steps would be to get the patch maintainers to get wind of this and see if they can go about fixing the patch.

For more information on Sconix's (@therealsconix/@modeswitcher) webOS collective work... visit here.

"Those convinced against their will are of the same opinion still." - Dale Carnegie
    Global Posts
    220 Global Posts
    I can confirm that removing muffle logging patch fixed the issue for me too--stock pre (no overclocking) Pre2 with webos 2.1.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast