1.    #1  
    how do i unzip files within my pre2. terminal doesnt work on 2.x.
    My app, ArchiveXtractor, will hopefully be out within the month on the App Catalog, and it'll handle both zip and rar
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
  3.    #3  
    omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please let us know when available. do you have beta testers?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    My app, ArchiveXtractor, will hopefully be out within the month on the App Catalog, and it'll handle both zip and rar
    That is awesome!
    I used to do this ALOT with gzip being used through the terminal app on webos 1.x but haven't tried with webos 2 yet. I know terminal doesn't work but xterm does, hmmmm.
    Try diplomacy first. You can always conquer them later...

www.webos-internals.org, read it, use it, love it, and donate to it.....
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    It will works on WebOS 1.4.5 or it's only for WebOS 2.1 ?!

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by amjz View Post
    It will works on WebOS 1.4.5 or it's only for WebOS 2.1 ?!
    Unfortunately, it'll be webOS 2.x only. After release, I might publicly poll again for webOS 1.4.5 interest and put up a donation goal/fundraiser (as ArchiveXtractor will be paid on the App Catalog, and a 1.4.5 version would be forced to be homebrew/free). Just can't really afford to spend as much time on free projects as I used to (donations are very very slow lately). Though free projects will continue, and free apps/patches maintained/updated, I need to progress more into paid apps to justify the time invested in webOS development.
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    That ArchiveXtractor project for webos 2.x is great and i just donated to get a release on all webos legacy devices. thx.
    You can do it through the command line. Make sure you have the UnZip library from WebOsInternals installed, then go to terminal and type 'unzip [filename]'.