Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By pastorich1
    Global Posts
    222 Global Posts
    Just purchased a PRE 2. Prior to the conversion to SPrint, I activated the Seller's Pre- in my account. He then went on to do the swap. Everything worked great and the PRE2 works great on my Sprint account. But the seller used a TEMPORARY profile to test the conversion on my sprint account. Everything worked great. I just got the phone and I want to know how do I switch from the temp profile and sign into my Palm Profile?
    Quote Originally Posted by crg28 View Post
    Just purchased a PRE 2. Prior to the conversion to SPrint, I activated the Seller's Pre- in my account. He then went on to do the swap. Everything worked great and the PRE2 works great on my Sprint account. But the seller used a TEMPORARY profile to test the conversion on my sprint account. Everything worked great. I just got the phone and I want to know how do I switch from the temp profile and sign into my Palm Profile?
    You have two options...

1. Go to device info, reset options then either apps & data erase or full erase. Either will bring you back to the language selection screen so you can log into your old profile.

2. Run the Unlocked Pre 2 2.1 Dr on your phone available here

Either one of those will get you where you need to be. If you have any patches installed I would recommend running EPR before option 1 or simply choose option 2.
    Clicking the Thanks button is a great way to say... well THANKS
    Phone Apps: Church Search, Tap for HELP
    TouchPad Apps: Tap for HELP! HD, webOS Meetups
    birdman likes this.
    Global Posts
    222 Global Posts
    THanks! I'm now a new owner of a PRE 2 on Sprint... :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by crg28 View Post
    THanks! I'm now a new owner of a PRE 2 on Sprint... :-)
    Congratulations! I wouldn't trade mine for anything... except for a Pre 3 or beyond!
    Clicking the Thanks button is a great way to say... well THANKS
    Phone Apps: Church Search, Tap for HELP
    TouchPad Apps: Tap for HELP! HD, webOS Meetups
    Pastor i see yu helpin out alot, thanks...im a day1 pre1 user..im on evo3d but thats hpalms fault
    pastorrich is the master of the frankenPre... I think he can do it with his eyes closed.