1.    #1  
    I use my Pre 2 for my alarm, as I used my Nokia, but when I hit the dismiss button it acts like I hit the snooze button and repeats itself.. and yes I definately hit the dismiss button..
    Also I use my alarm at 2 places causing a time difference to go off but it does not retain the settings so when I go to use my alarm again I have to reset the settings.. any help would be appreciated..
    Last edited by kimbara; 04/04/2011 at 01:11 PM.
    just a heads up, the alarm clock is no good. I've never been able to get it to reliably work.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks bradenfontaine, what I now do is simply hit the volume button which stops the alarm and then the options, dismiss - snooze appear I then hit dismiss and thats it, I'll settle for that..
    cheers
    Kim
    Quote Originally Posted by kimbara View Post
    Thanks bradenfontaine, what I now do is simply hit the volume button which stops the alarm and then the options, dismiss - snooze appear I then hit dismiss and thats it, I'll settle for that..
    cheers
    Kim
    The alarm works perfectly for me, I use it daily to wake up. I have two alarms created, one for weekdays and one for weekends. They work flawlessly. I place my phone on the touchstone and every morning I tap the dismiss button and it shuts off just fine.

Some people having issues does not mean the alarm does not work. That is a very broad generalization that is inaccurate.

BTW, I have two sons who also use the Pre 2 alarm to wake daily, and another son and daughter that use their pixi alarm to wake daily, none have any issues.
    Clicking the Thanks button is a great way to say... well THANKS
    Phone Apps: Church Search, Tap for HELP
    TouchPad Apps: Tap for HELP! HD, webOS Meetups
    Works fine for me but there are clock apps in the app catalog, take MyClock for example.
    Try diplomacy first. You can always conquer them later...

www.webos-internals.org, read it, use it, love it, and donate to it.....
  6.    #6  
    Hi guys... we were simply talking about our own personal pre's and our experiences with them and not about them in general... thanks
    Kim