Global Posts
    877 Global Posts
    I have a palm pixi plus ATT right now. I have the opportunity to purchase a brand new Pre2 unlocked for $75 more. Is it worth it?

should I wait for Pre3?

thanks in advance.
    Quote Originally Posted by brdl04 View Post
    I have a palm pixi plus ATT right now. I have the opportunity to purchase a brand new Pre2 unlocked for $75 more. Is it worth it?

should I wait for Pre3?

thanks in advance.
    Holy crap, if you don't buy it for that price, I WILL!!!!
    Do it man, you will love it.
    So she asked: "What is it with you? Is it ignorance, or is it apathy? And I answered: "I don't know and I don't care."
    For $75, it's a no-brainer. Buy it!
    Global Posts
    570 Global Posts
    For $75 you should buy it and at least keep it as a backup for your future Pre3. Heck, if you have a Pre2, you won't need to be in a hurry to get a Pre3.
    Visor/Sprint Springboard Expansion Module > Visor Platinum > Tungsten E > Centro (work) > Palm Pre
    for 75 bucks id buy 6 lol...
    Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    Buy it already
    Global Posts
    877 Global Posts
    ok ok ok. I get it.

I will be buyin it.
    I wouldn't buy it if it means you're stuck on a 2 year contract... 1 year contract maybe, but not 2 year.
    Global Posts
    877 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NickVTPre View Post
    I wouldn't buy it if it means you're stuck on a 2 year contract... 1 year contract maybe, but not 2 year.
    No, this is just an unlocked extra. I need something to hold me over for a year, I was thinking a pixi would do it, but most are recommending the Pre2
    I for one went from a pre plus to a pixi to a pre 2, no offense to the pixi's out, there, but go for the pre 2. Just my .02
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    Absolutely, buy it!
    Buy it... if you don't want it, you can always easily sell it in the Marketplace forum here at P|C. Great phone!
    The OP is a Michigan fan, and you think he's gonna listen to a Wisconsin fan? The irony of that is pretty sweet.

So take it from a Bulldog and Cornhusker fan...

You should definitely buy the phone, but not because a cheesehead tells you to... just sayin.
    Global Posts
    877 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Buy it... if you don't want it, you can always easily sell it in the Marketplace forum here at P|C. Great phone!
    Go blue.
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Okay that settles it!!!! Go buy it already.