1.    #1  
    For some reason I'm not able to delete browser bookmarks. They just won't move off the screen. Pre 2, OS 2.1. I've installed 99 bookmark patch. Anyone else with same problem? Any ideas how to fix it.
    My bookmarks don't even show up when I go to "bookmarks" in the menu.
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    My bookmarks don't even show up when I go to "bookmarks" in the menu.
    @hellonnnewman
    There is a patch in preware that will fix this.

@OP
    I think the way bookmarks are limited in the default browser means that they just scroll off as newer ones are created. I didn't realize that until I installed the patch that lets me have 99 bookmarks, and then I tried to delete or re-order a few of them. Seems like a weird design IMHO.

But, they only reason I have bookmarks is because the Palm Profile doesn't back up the URL shortcuts I put on launcher pages. So I bookmark them, and then save them to launcher pages. I never open up the browser or book marks except after I doctor and I want to quickly restore the shortcuts to a launcher page. It's stupid that I have to do that, but opening the browser to choose a bookmark feels like such a kludge, and it's so convenient to have a launcher page full of shortcuts. Try using shortcuts on your launcher pages and see if that eliminates your need to mess with book marks in the browser app.

Also, there is a new browser in the app catalog called "complete browser" that will let you save book marks. Not sure if they are backed up anywhere...
    I can manage bookmarks just fine on my Pre2 but peeps in the part were resolving this problem by wiping out all the bookmarks, tapping Clear Bookmarks, and then all the sudden management works. Happening when palm profile was migrated from version 1 to version 2.
    Try diplomacy first. You can always conquer them later...

www.webos-internals.org, read it, use it, love it, and donate to it.....
  5.    #5  
    ARRGGHHHH!!!!! The stupidity!

All bookmarks get automatically aded to the launcher card. Didn't even relize there's another way to view them... *blush*. Deletion from the bookmark list works just fine...

Thanks for pointing this out :-D
    Quote Originally Posted by addiarmadar View Post
    I can manage bookmarks just fine on my Pre2 but peeps in the part were resolving this problem by wiping out all the bookmarks, tapping Clear Bookmarks, and then all the sudden management works. Happening when palm profile was migrated from version 1 to version 2.
    Great idea - I didn't even think of that. Worked like a charm