1.    #1  
    I recently put a couple hundred songs on my phone, but 5 of the songs won't show up as actually being on the device. If I enter USB mode and look in the music folder, the songs are there, but they don't show up in either of the music players on the phone. I've transferred them twice. They are mp3 format like all of the other songs I transferred and a couple of them are from the same albums as other songs I put on the phone. Any tips?
    Maybe they are DRM protected songs.
    Chester Vargas - Palm VII, Handspring Visor, T2, T3, TX, Treo 650, 680, 750, Treo Pro ==> iPhone 3GS 32GB ==> Pre Plus at&t ==> Pixi Plus at&t ==> Pre Plus at&t
  3.    #3  
    No, drm protection isn't the problem.
    What program are you using to sync your music. Back when I had my Palm Pre+ I used the Missing Sync and it worked like a charm, maybe this can also help for you.
    Chester Vargas - Palm VII, Handspring Visor, T2, T3, TX, Treo 650, 680, 750, Treo Pro ==> iPhone 3GS 32GB ==> Pre Plus at&t ==> Pixi Plus at&t ==> Pre Plus at&t
    Do you see them with the stock music player? There's a documented issue with 3rd party apps seeing the music (it happened to me with Music Remix), check out the sticky in Hedami's forum in the webos developer forum.
    Global Posts
    458 Global Posts
    I have had this problem in the past. Only when using the drag and drop method. I now use Real Player SP. You can download the free version. There is a sync to device feature. Select your phone and it will format any file for your selected device. Sometimes it even saves room because the original file format is large then the converted format.