Global Posts
    219 Global Posts
    I was so happy to be able to return my pre to the bedroom nightstand with the ability to actually turn off the screen on the touchstone! But now the issue is that the LED notifications light up the whole room! Is there a way / patch / program to turn those off during the night, or when placed on a touchstone with the screen off?
    You can turn that off in the screen&lock app and toggle 'blink notification' on or off.
    check out Mode Switcher too. You can set up different device settings for various scenarios.
    What version of the OS are you running OP?
    Quote Originally Posted by tacroy View Post
    I was so happy to be able to return my pre to the bedroom nightstand with the ability to actually turn off the screen on the touchstone! But now the issue is that the LED notifications light up the whole room! Is there a way / patch / program to turn those off during the night, or when placed on a touchstone with the screen off?
    What are you running 1.4.5 or 2.0.1 or 2.1.0?

try the advanced configuration for system preferences for 1.4.5. There is one for 2.X.X also. may be named a lil different, but it's there. Used with mode switcher it will do the change for you.
    Global Posts
    219 Global Posts
    Yeah I am running 2.1. I thought mode switcher didn't work with 2.x yet? hm. have to take a look!
    mode switcher works for me on 2.0.1 so I don't know why it wouldn't also work with 2.1
    Just cover the screen with the pouch
    (that is, if you still have it from your Pre)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    mode switcher works for me on 2.0.1 so I don't know why it wouldn't also work with 2.1
    I have mode switcher on my 2.1 pre plus. But I dont think the patch to launch mode switcher on luna boot is apdated for 2.1. So you always have to have that icon in the notification area, which I dont like.
    What about schedmyphone app to launch ms?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums