1.    #1  
    I've put some songs on my phone that came from fairly obscure albums. Music Remix can't find album info and consequently can't find cover art. A google search for the albums does show the appropriate art. Is there a way to get that cover art into Music Remix, or can I only choose from what Remix finds?
    Quote Originally Posted by YankBoy View Post
    I've put some songs on my phone that came from fairly obscure albums. Music Remix can't find album info and consequently can't find cover art. A google search for the albums does show the appropriate art. Is there a way to get that cover art into Music Remix, or can I only choose from what Remix finds?
    I have a support forum for Music Player (Remix) which is the best way to get support for the app. The link to the support forum is in my signature. The main support thread can be found here: http://forums.precentral.net/hedami/...-2-0-a-10.html

Please re-post this question in the thread linked above and provide an example of a song (including song, artist, and album names) where you're finding album art in a Google search. Please list the names exactly as they appear within the app (on the album's song list screen).
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami