1.    #1  
    I'm a huge fan of Palm since de Treo 650, then through Treo 680 and Pre Plus.
    Now I just broke my Pre Plus so i'm thinking wich smartphone should I get.
    With all the new devices over there, is Palm Pre 2 at top of the smartphone industrie?
    for me it is. And the upcoming Pre3 will be even more amazing.
    Global Posts
    397 Global Posts
    Agreed about the Pre3, can't wait!
    the Pre 2 is still some of the best hardware you can buy. It's 1ghz processor is unmatched due to its integrated GPU.
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    You cannot go wrong with the Pre 2, but if you can a few months, get the Pre 3.
    To say which phone is best for you is a personal preference that we cannot tell you. One can say the iPhone is the best phone and I'll keep asking them if they are on crack. Probably the best feature we can convey to you with Palm Products is the kick-***** community support and you're used to it

My IMO the Pre2 is a monumental leap from the Pre Plus in build and OS.
    Try diplomacy first. You can always conquer them later...

www.webos-internals.org, read it, use it, love it, and donate to it.....
    I love the WebOS and the community, I just have a question involving the Palm 3 phone.
    Will it have some other features that I like in the other phones?

I like a lot of the features in the HTC EVO, like the speech to text feature for IMing, the little bigger screen, the onscreen keyboard, and the predictive typing.

I got an Email from Sprint announcing the Kyocera Echo, have you seen that phone? 2 screens IT looks Awesome and would give you more web browsing real estate as well as having an onscreen keyboard in one screen and your typing area in the other.

Will HP come up with any of these cool features? I don't want to go to an Android phone.

The other phone I am thinking about is maybe a Windows 7 phone, simply because I have Windows live and it might be cool to play windows live games.
    Windowsphone still has a lot to prove, I'd stay away personally.

The pre3 has a 4 inch screen, fast 1.2ghz processor, and great GPU. An on screen keyboard is available but not as good as android or ios's. The built-in speech to text feature is exclusive to android for now. iphone has an app that can do it but you have to then copy and paste the text. If webos gets txt2speech it will probably be in a 3rd party app.

If going android get the nexus s4g or evo3d, not the echo.

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
    Quote Originally Posted by JoseG-As View Post
    With all the new devices over there, is Palm Pre 2 at top of the smartphone industrie?
    The short answer is: NO. If you look at market share, Palm isn't close to the front of the pack...or even the middle of the pack. Now, in my own opinion, WebOS is the best OS out there. However, you won't find a single anaylst who would say Palm is at the top of the smartphone industry.
    Quote Originally Posted by IcerC View Post
    The pre3 has a 4 inch screen, fast 1.2ghz processor, and great GPU.
    Actually, it has a 1.4GHz processor.
    Global Posts
    397 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rsanchez1 View Post
    Actually, it has a 1.4GHz processor.
    And a 3.6" screen, not 4"
    Global Posts
    877 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JoseG-As View Post
    No offense, but if you are asking if Palm is at the top.....it probably isnt...