Figured I would share my experience when trying to pick up my pre 2. I am not going to write the whole story just some bullet point some of the garbage the sales rep spit out. So here goes:
1. When asked if they had a pre 2 in stock she laughed and said "you gotta be joking. Do you know anything about that phone?"
2. She said that some one asked for the same phone and all the sales reps detered this client away and tried to sell him an android or iphone.
3. She basically said they avoid selling phones that they feel it may be returned because a returned phone counts as strikes against the sales rep.
4. No store within a 30 mile radius has the pre2 in stock.
5. Befor she checked the stock room she basically said "highly doubt we have it. We don't sell any" which I basically answered "you would sell more if you didn't tell them not to buy it."
6. She flat out told me that she laughes in the faces of people who try to buy the phone.
Makes you wonder if its people not wanting the phone or if its sales reps covering their own behinds and pushing consumers away from the device that's keeping sales down. Just pontificating.