1.    #1  
    Hello ladies and gentleman,

this may possibly be a re-post, and if it is my sincere apologies, but I could not find the answer specific to the Pre 2. If it is a repost please kindly point me to the thread.

I have seen sites suggested here for screen protectors but I can't find any that are anti-fingerprint. I had a Steinheil on my old Droid and it was fantastic, (especially since my skin is extremely oily) but they do not make one for the pre 2. Do you know where I can find an anti fingerprint screen protector?

Any and all help is much appreciate.

Thank you in advance.
    I second that request...

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Palm m105 >> Zire 72SE >> AT&T Pre Plus >> Pre 2 (cracked)>>HP Veer/Pre 2>>Touchpad>>Pre 3...and I'm only 17 years old! (My own savings)
    The zagg skins work good for me. And if it does get a lil dirty a quick swipe across my shirts and it's golden..
    I don't have a Pre2, but with my Pre+ the best anti-fingerprint thing i've found is the microfiber sleeve that was included with it. I slip the phone into it whenever its in my pocket and whenever i take it out the screen is clean.
    Quote Originally Posted by NickVTPre View Post
    I don't have a Pre2, but with my Pre+ the best anti-fingerprint thing i've found is the microfiber sleeve that was included with it. I slip the phone into it whenever its in my pocket and whenever i take it out the screen is clean.
    I use the microfiber pouch that was included with my Pre - on my Pre 2. It doesn't clean the screen as well on the Pre 2. Maybe because the screen is glass and not plastic, or maybe because I washed the pouch a couple times, I don't know. But it doesn't clean the screen as well.

To the OP, I just picked up a phantom skin for my Pre 2, but haven't applied it yet. I used a Zagg invisible skin on my Pre -, and it never accumulated fingerprints. I hear phantom skinz work the same, so I expect they would do as good a job as the Zagg skins. I will probably put it on over the weekend sometime. Once I apply it, I will post again to let you know if it's as good with fingerprints.
    Quote Originally Posted by Smartfah View Post
    I use the microfiber pouch that was included with my Pre - on my Pre 2. It doesn't clean the screen as well on the Pre 2. Maybe because the screen is glass and not plastic, or maybe because I washed the pouch a couple times, I don't know. But it doesn't clean the screen as well.
    Could also be that the case is stretched from use on your Pre-. They can be had on ebay for like $5. might be worth a try.