Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Does anyone know if the "Super patch Advanced Configuration for System Preferences" from Sconix works on WEBOS 2.1? And if it does, how does everyone like it?
    The system prefs patch is not available for 2.x however there are a bunch of others that do, so it may be that the features are built into one of the other advanced feature patches.

I'm using several of them and they are wonderful.
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    The system prefs patch is not available for 2.x however there are a bunch of others that do, so it may be that the features are built into one of the other advanced feature patches.

I'm using several of them and they are wonderful.
    That is great, but how do I go about obtaining them? Can I just download them from somewhere?
    Yes, Advanced Configuration for System Preferences is available for webOS 2.1. You can get it from Preware and probably webOS Quick Install v4.04
    Quote Originally Posted by SilvrDrgn View Post
    Yes, Advanced Configuration for System Preferences is available for webOS 2.1. You can get it from Preware and probably webOS Quick Install v4.04
    Strange... It's showing in Preware for me saying "this package is not currently available for webOS 2.1.0"
    These are called 'advanced system preferences', and there is a thread and a Wiki. Read BOTH before downloading anything!