1.    #1  
    Has anyone else noticed that the Pre2's audio quality when streaming music apps is worse than the Pre- quality. I seem to remember Pandora sounding much better on my sprint pre- than on my current Verizon pre2. Also I have settings to better quality for the Pandora app.
    Sent from my Verizon Pre2
    try the standard quality?
    Maybe try a different music streaming app to test?

8tracks
    I always use headphones with streaming music. It's better than using the speaker on the Pre and Pre 2.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    *discovers the "Higher quality audio" setting in Pandora*

Thanks! Was disappointed by the low end sounding so perfectly carppy over the car stereo. Didn't realize you could up the stream quality.
    Global Posts
    118 Global Posts
    it sounds fine to me using slacker, but then i usually have it up with the bass up on my radio at work. using an old but totally kick-***** jvc rvb99 kaboom boom box. maybe that helps make it sound better. and the rare time i do listen to headphones with slacker, sounds good to me. (using the stock palm head phones).
    samsung i730 - blackberry storm- palm pre plus - samsung omnia - palm pre plus - palm pre 2 - ????

i refuse to buy anything apple with there asinine standards, especially when theres a perfectly good standard that everybody else is using. bah.