Global Posts
    729 Global Posts
    Photos downloaded from email or MMS wont show up in photos. I have tried renaming them in Internalz and moving them to a different directory, i.e. to DCIM or downloads, but can't seem to get the photo app to see them.

Any ideas? I thought renaming them in Internalz would force a rescan, I can't seem to make it happen.
    Jim Altman
    Palm III ->Treos 600->650->750->Pro->Pre Plus->Pre 2->Pre3+TouchPad
    Stupid question. You didn't change the file extensions while renaming them, correct?

ET
  3. ght
    Global Posts
    886 Global Posts
    This issue is driving me right up the f-ing wall. It's noit just messaging or downloads. Try taking a picture and getting it to show up. It's there - you can open it with Internalz, but the Photos app won't recognize it. The only way I can get it to fix itself is to plug in via USB, change a file (add, delete, or rename), eject from USB, wait for it to exit USB mode, do a full shutdown with battery pull.

How the heck do I stop this from happening? I can't figure out what causes it. I'm getting really ****ed off.
    Global Posts
    729 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by etphoto View Post
    Stupid question. You didn't change the file extensions while renaming them, correct?

ET
    No question is ever a stupid question, but no, the extension is intact. I just added a lil "a" to the filename. i.e. DSC5014a.JPG. GHT's trick doesn't work here, but I can take pictures from the camera and they show right up. Very wierd.
    Jim Altman
    Palm III ->Treos 600->650->750->Pro->Pre Plus->Pre 2->Pre3+TouchPad