Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    I am new to this forum and new to the Pre gaming experience. I downloaded Asphalt 5. Great little game, but I cannot seem to figure out how to exit without restarting my phone.
    Am I missing something?
    Pre 2

Never mind - just got it!
    Thanks.
    Last edited by Gusteau135; 03/20/2011 at 08:07 PM.
    Swipe up from the gesture area (the area below the screen) to bring the program into 'card' view. From there you can multitask (unlike any other phone) or you can simply swipe the card up to throw it away, or like you say, exit the program.
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

Also, if you're feeling confused, or if you just want to become an absolute expert on your phone, you can run the gesture tutorial app. Just type 'gesture tutorial app' and tap the icon that shows up on the screen. It's that easy.

(This should be an advertisement)
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

You can also just tap the area that lights up at the bottom of the screen when you're using an app to bring up card view, although double up-swiping to kill an app definitely feels more natural.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums